Week 8 Part B: My Instagram Hashtag Use


tridentpacificconsulting is a brand new Instagram account. I have been running one for my own business at matigangoldens and matigangoldenretrievers for a while. There are not very many followers on my husbands account yet. Below are the 6 posts I have made to date. I made all of the memes myself on Canva. I am new to Canva so I think I am getting better with practice. I have settled into a branding color scheme of blues and oranges and tan.  

So far the greatest number of likes is 6. My classmates are not really liking my stuff, maybe because I am at the end of the alphabet. I continue to like and comment on all new posts of my classmates. 

For some reason the cross-posting to Facebook stopped working. I am going to see if I can troubleshoot that. It was working before... 

The following are hashtags that I have used so far (newest first):

#emotionalintelligence #emotions #mindfulness #selfmastery #beyourbestself

#positivemindset #positivity #mindfulness #authenticpresence #catalyst

#mindfulness #mindset #tridentpacific #authenticself #authenticpresence #awareness #headtrash #righthererightnow #navyseal 

#agility #changeagent #diversityofthought #cognitivediversity

#sustainableeffectiveness #organizationdevelopment #leadershipdevelopment #sealleadership #businesscoach

#dynamics #thomasedison #opportunityknocks #tridentpacific #businessconsulting #progress #sandiego #motivation  

#buds #mindfulness #teams #navyseals #leadership #selfmastery

It's hard to say what exactly might be working with such a small number of views. I see that the likes are respectively: 5, 6, 3, 3, 4, 3  for the 6 posts pictures above.

I mostly added the posts at night when I was working on them but I changed to morning recently and I think that may be the better time to post. I did some research and it seems that for businesses early morning is best. Time, and more followers, will tell if  that is works best for Forrest's business. 

I spent hours researching hashtags for similar business. I intend to try as many as I can. Below you will  photos of the handwritten pages of my hashtag future. 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 - Part A : My Blog Template

Week 3 - Part A - Aesthetics, Design, and Branding

Week 14 Part A: What we Learn from Google Analytics